Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New Birth

I have a new blog. It's called The Path To Bodhichitta. However, this blog is like the durian. You'll either like it or hate it. My new blog is solely on yoga and all things related to it, including meditation, alternative therapy and healing. It will chronicle my new journey as a yoga teacher. This is a path I only recently started walking on and fell in love with almost immediately. Why am I writing it? To share my passion and create an awareness that yoga is more than just about tying yourself up in knots. It's not meant to preach, convert or brainwash.

So do drop by when the time feels right. Otherwise, just drop by this blog from time to time. I'll keep it for my literary escapades and the miscellaneous events that spice up my life!

8 Comments:

Blogger bibliobibuli said...

i'm so glad that you have your feet on a path that's so right for you, and yes, it deserves a separate blog ...

mention yoga and i feel so guilty because i am a stiff unbendable thing and i know it would be good for me but but but but but

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12 July, 2006


Congratulations! Side by side, Alina and I have just read your new blog. It’s a big step and I applaud you for taking it. Good luck and remember, just like your teaching, don’t think about it too much … just follow your heart.

Peace out,

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps: Please allow Anonymous comments on your yoga blog. I would rather remain ... anonymous.

7:55 AM  
Blogger starlight said...

thank you, bibliobibuli. don't worry about bring stiff and unbendable. we all have to start somewhere. i'll bet 90% of yoga practitioners couldn't even touch their toes when they first started! let me know if your reading group if ever in the mood to manipulate their limbs. i'll swing by to give a lesson. :)

anon - you and alina have been so supportive and i'm so glad i met you both. thanks so much!

11:21 PM  
Blogger bibliobibuli said...

anonymous - why don't you opne a blogger account and then just register the name 'peace out'? (which is a nice name and we know it's you) - you don't even need to fill in any details about yourself

8:42 AM  
Blogger starlight said...

i second biblio's suggestion!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Jane Sunshine said...

Lovely. Now I have another blog to hop to.

2:27 PM  
Blogger starlight said...

hi jane! very nice to see you here again and looking forward to seeing you on my other blog too!

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home