Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm Off!!!


Finally THE DAY has come. I'm boarding a plane for India tonight, will be staying in New Delhi for two days, then on Saturday morning board the express train to Hardwar and a taxi to the Sivananda Ashram in Kutir. The picture above will be my home for the next five weeks. How do I feel? Thrilled beyond belief!!

So wish me luck, that I pass the ashram exams and the emotional and physical tests. I'll be back next month with a backpack full of stories to tell!

Adios amigos!!

4 Comments:

Blogger bibliobibuli said...

sounds wonderful! can't wait to hear the stories

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you peace of mind and focus. Peace out

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will miss you loads! will remember to get your oprah mag. you have a safe journey there and back. take care.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Spot said...

Safe journey, both physical and metaphysical!

Looking fwd to your "backpack of stories" (love that!).

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home