Friday, May 26, 2006

Tagging Myself

I got this from Jane Sunshine's blog and I couldn't resist. A very pleasant way to pass a wet and dismal Friday evening, I must say! And I'm tagging anyone who reads this because I love to see what gems others come up with!

I AM craving a slice of hot apple crumble pie.

I JUST NOW emailed a proposal to a promising new client.

I SAID no to an offer of partnership in a promising new venture.

I WANT to go home right this minute, curl up in bed with my favourite chocolate-coated orange biscuits and read my new books.

I WISH I could afford every single item in Marks & Spencer, all the books in Borders and an apartment in Bangsar.

I HATE Sunday nights.

I MISS the vegetarian food in India.

I FEAR that I will never be a good enough writer or yoga teacher.

I HEAR the rain on the window.

I WONDER if I should get a cat.

I REGRET not buying more books from India. They are so cheap there!

I AM NOT going to allow unimportant people to upset me anymore.

I SING very rarely and always reluctantly.

I CRY silently when it hurts the most.

I AM NOT ALWAYS nursing a food craving. Sometimes it’s coffee, books or handbags.

I MADE three strangers smile today.

I WRITE with passion.

I CONFUSE myself when I think too much.

I NEED to stop procrastinating.

I SHOULD listen more to my inner voice.

I START teaching my first yoga class next Tuesday.

I FINISH reading a very good book soon and will be entering a brief period of mourning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane Sunshine said...

Nice one. In a funny way, this meme is like a peek into your current life.

Oh, welcome back. Were you in Haridwar? I was there 3 years ago on holiday-totally awesome. And all the best for your first yoga class.

10:13 AM  
Blogger starlight said...

yes, these meme things are like a little windows aren't they :) and yes, i was in haridwar but only to catch the train back to Delhi. but so many people in the ashram had stopped there on their way to the course and told me it's a fantastic place. well, it's a good excuse to go back!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home