Friday, September 01, 2006

Temporary Goodbye

Dear friends,

I will be taking a sabbatical from this blog. My life has spun in a new direction, one which has pulled my away from maintaining this blog as regularly as I would like to. I will be keeping my other blog, however, since that has recieved a better response than expected and also because it's part of the new path on which I've begun walking. How strange that I should feel the need to temporarily leave this space just as my number of readers have swelled.

In time, I will resume writing here and will probably give this blog a facelift from its current melancholy appearance. Thank you very much for reading me this far and I'll continue visiting your blogs, so we'll still be 'in touch'.

xxx
Starlight

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of us wish you well. See you on your other blog.

Peace out,

7:05 AM  
Blogger starlight said...

thank you anon.

9:41 AM  
Blogger bibliobibuli said...

*sigh* i love this blog ... and will miss you here, but see you there

8:38 AM  
Blogger starlight said...

that's really sweet of you, sharon. thanks so much! but to use the terminator's cliche - i'll be back.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Please email me your other blog address, as I deleted both of yours when I saw that they had been deleted. I wondered what happened that you were closing them. SO please send me the blog you will be using so I can add it to my blogroll on my sidebar.

Thanks for stopping in to visit my blog! I appreciate your encouraging comments so much!

Nancy

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home