Tuesday, November 22, 2005

One Of My Own?

I've been given one month to create a lifestyle magazine for the uppercrust breed of entrepreneurs and professionals. Come the last week of December, I will be pitching my baby against three other babies. Then I will know beyond a shadow of a doubt whether my keeping one foot in the maagzine world for the past five years has paid off. Spent the past few days interrogating editors, daydreaming and ploughing through stacks of various magazines trying to glean inspiration that could polish my raw ideas. That inspiration finally came today.

I feel the excitement mounting as I gaze at my editorial line-up. My very own line-up. I've dreamed of this but never imagined it could actually happen. I've longed to return to the magazine world but never expected it to take this route.

Of course, this isn't even the beginning. That would be if and when the potential investors flash the green light into my anxious eyes. Then my life will turn topsy-turvy with the endless writing, shooting, assigning, styling. And I will be in heaven.

2 Comments:

Blogger bibliobibuli said...

goodness - this sounds so exciting ...

10:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck! Hope all goes well :)

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home